FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Following are the list of the most frequently asked questions for website design and development and other services including Hosting and Digital Marketing Services. Please feel free to contact us any time with any of your questions you may have.
Our Prices depends on several Factors. To get a specific idea of the cost of what you need for website just give us a quick call at +91 9624205722 or you can drop us an email we will revert you with a quick questionnaire link and can set to go with comprehensive proposal with dedicated account manager.
Once you are onboard and receive all the content (images and content then literally it should take approx. 9-12 Weeks for us to design & develop specific, small scale informative website with few functionalities. Time consuming phase is collecting images and writing content as it needs two sides approvals.
We have a team of people who have industry experience of more than 8 to 10 years having a strong understanding of websites development, graphics and digital marketing on which results are awesome. We believe that strong knowledge can take over a solid portfolio. We use accurate and robust Project management tool in which we involve clients to track and request for their ongoing projects.
Payment is not Major Priority in front of your project. Generally, we take 50% advance. Balance is due prior to launch or one calendar month or after testing begins whichever comes first.
Yes, we recently initiated offering hosting services in our rake to keep things as simple and clear as possible for our clients, but we’re always happy to help clients with setting up their own hosting. We are super excited to offer our recommendations of hosting servers with customization of gears for companies to use and others to avoid. We will set up the account in your name and have you pay directly using your credit card. As we allotting dedicated account manager, we continue to monitor the service, and let you know when the hosting plan or domain registration is due for renewal.
There are nine steps in our development process
- Discovery – If the project is a already created or needs to be redesign, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
- Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images and send it to us then we will do a revision if necessary.
- Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colours, fonts, image style and layout which was provided by you to match with your business or brand standards.
- Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
- Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content – When we receive all the content including images then we will start implementing it with the approved design of the website.
- Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. We will give you a test link of the developed website to test it on your systems and have an option to provide any sort of feedback.
- Launch – Once we are set with your approval we launch the website with lots of love. This marks the project with an end and then it enters into the real world to face challenges and bring out most of your business digitally and online.
Yes. Every website we are developing is mobile-friendly as per latest portable devices standards. The methodology behind this to achieve this is known as responsive design, which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of portable devices, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
Yes, you can make changes from the backend. If the website is developed in WordPress or Magento then it has a powerful content management system it allows even non-technical person to sit in front of the dashboard and navigate through the changes one wants to do. If the website is in Custom Core Platform then we will create simple clean and robust backend Admin Dashboard that is easier to do the changes in the website.
If you have no time to maintain the content on the website then please adopt one of our maintenance packages so that as we receive your email or call for the changes, we assign it to our developer or content manager to work and change as per your requirements. We make it simple…
Verticals we serve is [small start-ups, large corporations, non-profits, B2B, B2C and more] across many business industries [technology, food, apparel, health + beauty, camps, travel, finance, arts, fair trade, and more.]
We helped several businesses to improve their online presence with their products and services to make it most out of it.